Copyright

Copyright 2014 on all works published on this site. Feel free to share everything you want, as long as you link back to me.

21. februar 2014

Poem #4 - "Loss"

QUESTION OF THE DAY:

Do you write poetry yourself? If yes, who are you inspired by?


This was written recently, not many weeks ago when i got into poetry again after a small break.

"Loss"
 

Fly on the wall
You saw who did this

Speak up!
Do not feed me with your
Spoon of hate
Plastic-like words is being
Forced through my ears
The sound of an innocent minds death
A mother is crying over her child's loss

Don't fly away
I'm not done with you
Let me torture you
For your evil doings
You've come of age at a strange time

Green blood fills the perimeter
Pigs squealing and children crying
A horse has gone mad
A girl is mad.
              sad
               ..glad?

The scent of evil annoys me
I've given up on honesty

2 kommentarer:

  1. some strong emotions in this one...i would not want something to happen to my children, it is my greatest fear...and having worked with disadvantaged youth most of my life i see so many that lose their way for some reason or another...the giving up on honesty in the end is very strong to me...

    SvarSlet
    Svar
    1. Looks like you got what i meant with this one, i really tried to vent out my anger i had about some events that occurred to me, so it's a bit on the emotional side :)

      Slet